1.After watching another Star Wars, I definitely want to visit Skellig Michael
(Though it’ll take some logistical planning & permission from Mr IC!)
2.Go to Rathlin Island– an amazing island closer to home-now with glamping!
3.Doolin & the cliffs of Moher (but can they be even more spectacular than the Mayo cliffs?)
4.Climb Slieve Binnian in the Mournes
5.Visit Mount Alto estate
6.Glenarrif– my favourite Forest Park as a child. A return trip is long overdue!
7. Brunch at the Starfish Cafe @ Cairn Bay Ballyholme, Bangor.
8.Go back to the Dock cafe in the Titanic Quarter (It’s been too long!)
9.Walk the coastal path above the Giant’s Causeway– I ran it (badly) last Autumn but I want to slow down & enjoy the awesome scenery!
10.Have lunch in Established– I’ve only had coffee before
11.Visit a new Avoca– Maybe Dundoyne or Molls Gap
13.Binvenagh– Benone Strand is a favourite beach but I’ve never been to this viewpoint overlooking it
14. Follow the zigzags – explore more of the Wild Atlantic Way eg Cork,Clare,Kerry or Donegal
15.Linenhall library– I have a painting of this building on the wall in my room but I’ve never been into it.
16. Discover a new coffee shop or two from the latest indie. coffee guide
17. Stay in a campsite we’ve never visited before
18. Meet some alpacas in Ireland
19. Kiss the Blarney Stone – it’s 25yrs since we last visited & the gift of eloquence is wearing off!
20. Spend a Saturday morning at St George’s Market
☘️Keep on exploring!
coinnigh ort ag iniúchadh☘️